Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Finding Frieda - frieda-cise

At one time, not so long ago, I was under the belief that once your child reached the ripe old age of five she had graduated (with diploma in hand) from the 'Expect the Unexpected' moments. You know those moments. The ones were you walk into a very, quiet room only to find your sweet, innocent child strangely resembling a human rainbow thanks to the help of Crayola markers….Well, I recently learned that that belief was a myth camouflaged in sheep’s clothing!

The past few weeks, Casey has been dedicated to the P90X exercise program. Our hearth-room has some how managed to become an Olympic fitness center! I am surrounded by dumbbells of all pounds and sizes, a beautiful weight bench that matches my home décor perfectly (please sense the sarcasm) and an array of beloved exercise bands. How might you ask does this have anything to do with an ‘Expect the Unexpected’ moment? Well, let’s just say Frieda decided to create her own form of exercise! I proudly give you Frieda-cise ….




1 comment:

  1. Your daddy will need to exercise after going to Waffle House last night. Love you and see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete