Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Three Singing Sensations

This past weekend the fam spent the weekend in Brandon, MS celebrating our niece Madeline's 4th Birthday! My Anna-Claire had such a great time with her two cousins (Madeline & Olivia)! We got there Friday night and the girls had some adorable moments I just had to share!

Our night would not have been complete without the "Barbie Diamond Castle" serenade performed by none other than the fabulous Three Princess Trio accompanied by two ukuleles and a Hannah Montana air guitar! The girls had a ball singing "I Feel Connected" and "Believe". Even Casey decided to join in on the fun and partake of the rendition of "Two Voices, One Song". Is it just me or is it a little disturbing to you that Casey knew every word? LOL

Look out American Idol, I think we have some starlets in the making!















No comments:

Post a Comment