Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

a FUSION filled Christmas

With all the hustle and bustle of Christmas time surrounding us, Casey and I took a night off from shopping, wrapping and going here there and yonder and enjoyed hanging with all our precious FUSION peeps. We had the privilege of hosting our Singles' FUSION Christmas Party at our house! It was a crazy fun time. We played a massive Dirty Santa Gift Exchange. There was food to feed a small army and we walked away from it all with only ONE ornament casualty. At the last count we had fifty-three people in our house! Yep I just said fifty-three people. But I must say they are fifty-three of the most AMAZING people you could ever meet. They have blessed our lives in so many ways both corporately and individually.

This night was a great reminder of how we are living the life God has called us to live. And loving every minute of it! It brings us no greater joy than to serve, to love and to minister to those around us. Casey and I thank Him each and everyday for allowing us to be a part of their lives. I don't think they will ever fully know what an impact they have made on each of us personally and spiritually. Words will never be able to express the love we have for them!

Merry Christmas FUSION!





No comments:

Post a Comment